3. You agree to not violate any and all intellectual property associated with the Sites. Materials produced by Ari Armstrong are copyright by Ari Armstrong. “Ari Armstrong,” “Self in Society,” “Self in Society Podcast,” “Self in Society Press,” “Eversol Press,” “Free Colorado,” “Colorado Freedom Report,” “Reason & Rights,” “Ember Publishing,” “defend liberty always,” “Liberty ‘Gator,” “IndySchooler,” “Indy Schooler,” and “Contours of Liberty” are trademarks of Ari Armstrong.
4. If you submit a comment in any form to Ari Armstrong, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms herein and by the “Terms for Comments” as published in the “Comment” document, which may be updated from time to time and which changes become effective immediately upon posting. Further, you agree to accept complete responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the truthfulness, accuracy, and legality of your submitted comments.
5. You agree that use of the Sites is at your sole risk and on an “as is” basis. No warranty is made concerning the availability, applicability, reliability, safety, or accuracy of any contents on or associated with the Sites.
6. If you share personal information with Ari Armstrong, whether through personal communication, use of Sites, sign-up to an email list associated with the Sites, or any other form of correspondence, you thereby grant to Ari Armstrong unlimited permission to store and manipulate such information on computers, other electronic devices, and paperwork owned and/or controlled by Ari Armstrong, and/or on data servers owned by other entities. You agree not to hold Ari Armstrong liable for theft of data. You recognize that Ari Armstrong and the Sites use services and software provided by various entities, and you agree not to hold Ari Armstrong liable for those entities’ use of data. Ari Armstrong agrees not to sell your information to other entities and to take reasonable precautions—with him as the sold arbiter of what constitutes “reasonable” in this context—to safeguard information from potentially malicious actors.
7. You agree not to sue Ari Armstrong or any other party involved with the operation of the Sites or the contents of the Sites, wherever such content may appear. Should this agreement not to sue be held unenforceable by any bona fide and lawful court, you agree to binding arbitration, with all arbitration expenses to be paid by you, with the arbiter selected by Ari Armstrong or his designated agent, and with any damages to be levied only in U.S. dollars and not to exceed $1000. Should this arbitration agreement be held unenforceable by any bona fide and lawful court, you agree to accept liquidated damages in any lawsuit against Ari Armstrong or any other party involved with the operation of the Sites a sum not to exceed $1000, to be resolved solely by courts within Colorado and under the laws of Colorado and the United States of America.
8. If any part or parts of these Terms of Service are held by a bona fide and lawful court to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms of Service shall still apply.